400 Oceangate, Suite 1000
Long Beach, California 90802
(Union Bank building – 10th Floor)
Rossi is located in the Union Bank of California Tower in Downtown Long Beach, at the intersection of Golden Shore and Ocean Boulevard.
From the San Diego (405) Freeway – driving from either North or South:
- Merge onto the Long Beach (710) Freeway South.
- Continue on the Long Beach (710) Freeway South until it forks (must be in one of the two left lanes) towards the Shoreline Drive/Downtown Exit. (DO NOT take the exit to
- Queen Mary/710/Terminal Island.)
- After the fork exit at Golden Shore.
- Make a left off the Exit ramp onto Golden Shore.
- Make an immediate right onto the first street, Seaside Way.
- The parking structure entrance is immediately on your left.
From the Harbor (110) Freeway South:
- Exit onto the Vincent Thomas Bridge/Terminal Island/Long Beach Exit (CA-47). Go approximately 3.2 miles across both the Vincent Thomas and Desmond Bridges.
- The first light after you cross the second bridge (Desmond Bridge) is Golden Shore, turn right onto Golden Shore.
- Take an immediate left onto Seaside Way.
- Take an immediate left into the parking structure entrance.
Parking is in the garage located on the rear side of our building, along Seaside Way and can be found by following the directions above. There are also a number of parking meters located directly along Ocean Boulevard. Proceed through the main lobby and take the elevator to the 10th floor.