Duties & Responsibilities:
Tony is a Partner in the firm’s tax and accounting practice. Tony started his career in public accounting with Rossi in 1993. Tony has specialized in tax and accounting services for privately-held and not-for- profit enterprises.
Tax Compliance, Financial Reporting and Accounting Experience
- Represents high net worth individuals and business clients on a variety of complex tax, financial, business and wealth management matters.
- Industry experience includes service, technology, healthcare, high-tech companies, service, not-for-profits, real estate, construction and others.
- Implement financial reporting systems that provide meaningful financial statements and analytical reports to business owners in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles relevant to their respective industry.
- Rossi LLP (Long Beach, California) 10/14 – present
- Crisell & Associates (Signal Hill, California) 10/11 – 10/14
- Williams & Ribb (Long Beach, California) 7/09 – 10/11
- Active Ride Shop (Mira Loma, California) 5/08 – 5/09
- Rossi LLP (Long Beach, California) 1/00 – 4/08
- Squar Milner (Newport Beach, California) 6/98 – 12/99
- Rossi LLP (Long Beach, California) 9/93 – 6/98
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Long Beach Community Foundation
- Board Member, Long Beach Community Hospital Advisory Board
- Board Member, Long Beach Police Foundation
- Board Member/CFO – Tichenor Orthopedic Clinic for Children
- Past Chairman & President – Long Beach Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member, Signal Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Long Beach Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Society
- Member, Long Beach Rotary
- Member, American Mensa
- Bachelor of Arts | Business Administration / Accounting – California State University, Fullerton, 1997