Rossi has unsurpassed experience in performing litigation consulting services in complex financial matters. From consulting and advising on accounting, financial and auditing issues in the drafting of a complaint or in response to a complaint, to analyzing millions of pages of financial data, Rossi has successfully done so in thousands of matters since 1984.
Rossi has consulted on cases involving financial fraud, auditor negligence, class actions involving Exchange Act Section 11 and SEC Rule 10b-5 claims, wage and hour claims, California Business and Professions Code Sec17200, California Consumer Legal Remedies Act, shareholders’ derivative lawsuits, products liability litigation, breach of contract, partnership liquidation, California restitution claims, and valuation issues.
We can assist by advising attorneys on all matters relevant to the financial aspects of a case. Though each case is different, our professionals can:
- Establish and identify financial issues and facts
- Develop a discovery plan with document management services
- Work closely with counsel to ensure that important and necessary financial information is obtained
- Review and assist in the preparation of discovery and summary judgment motions
- Assist in case management and strategies
- Determine financial consequences of claims, losses and settlements
- Assist in examining or cross-examining witnesses on financial matters
- Participate in settlement negotiations
- Serve as expert witnesses, including expert reports and testimony
- Damage analysis
Al Rossi has also been a court appointed receiver.
Representatives of Rossi have been qualified as experts in financial and damage analysis in both federal and state counts. Please contact Al Rossi should you require practical insightful, experienced and trial tested professionals.