In today’s complex environment, tax planning and compliance are essential to ensure a business’s or individual’s financial success. Whether your tax needs are simple or complex, compliance or consulting, personal or business, our Firm can help. We are experienced and knowledgeable in corporate (‘C’ and ‘S’), partnership, individual, not-for-profit, estate and trust, foreign and multistate tax strategies, compliance and issues. In addition, Rossi is experienced in sales tax, business license and personal property tax matters.
Preparation of Federal and State Tax Returns
We assist entities in meeting their annual tax filing requirements. Our compliance services include trusts, non-profit organizations, limited liability companies (‘LLC’), partnerships, corporations and ‘S’ corporations.
We utilize the web-based services of the most sophisticated tax processing software available – CCH Axcess for both speed and accuracy, and our internal system of processing returns assures timeliness and efficiency.
We proactively address tax issues before they become tax problems. Our clients turn to us for such concerns as:
- Analyzing the tax benefits of investment opportunities in real estate, oil and gas, and other risk capital ventures.
- Designing compensation, fringe benefit and retirement plans for a company.
- Planning for a change in a corporation’s accounting methods.
- Obtaining advance rulings from the IRS on the tax consequences of proposed transactions.
- Executive tax compensation plans.
- Analyzing the tax consequences of buying/selling a business.
Personal Tax-Planning and Assistance
Whatever your personal financial goals are, taxes will play a significant role. Our tax planning professionals can assist you in developing personal planning strategies with beneficial tax implications. Our tax planning services include:
- Multi-state issues.
- Building and preserving assets.
- Minimizing estate and inheritance tax.
- Interpreting changing and complex tax rules and regulations.
- Handling liquidations and reorganizations
Business Tax – Planning and Assistance
Almost every business decision carries tax implications. No major decision-especially regarding business organization or structure should be made without first consulting a CPA. We have advised hundreds of businesses on organizational planning, as well as on the tax pros and cons of purchasing, selling or merging their concerns. We’ve also helped them establish, report, and monitor their pension and profit-sharing plans.
Representation – Before Regulatory Bodies
Should the tax implications of your affairs come under the scrutiny of regulatory bodies, we are available to represent or to accompany you to meetings with those organizations.